Thursday, May 8, 2014

][ stocktake \\ {belated} april 2014 ][

Loving: sunshine. Every bit counts!
Wishing: I could have a crack at this
Reading: this, written by the lady who writes this blog. It has already changed my perspective, and I think it may have changed my life. 
Hoping: I win this, this, or this for my friends
Bookmarking: The Paleo Providore. They deliver Australia wide!
Working: on a really exciting proposal. Wish us luck!
Listening: to George and Ingrid tell a story. They are taking turns to each make a line up. It's adorable. 
Hearing: rain. Our gutters need cleaning out. 
Seeing: George sprout before my eyes. Again. 
Smelling: gluten free, dairy free gingerbread baking. 
Trying: to fend off the winter blues. 
Feeling: cold. 
Dreaming: of a tropical paradise. 
Cooking: hot lunches. One of the nice things about school holidays.
Eating: soup for dinner. This Thai pumkin soup was divine. I added ginger, chilli, lemongrass and coriander to my normal recipe and swapped cream for coconut cream. Serve with chopped coriander,lime wedges and papadums! The kids loved it. 
Making: the most of my husbands newfound love of cooking. Which masterpiece are you whipping up this time darl?
Enjoying: the school holidays. No, I'm not going crazy, so far so good. And it's especially good going as we've pretty much been locked inside the whole time!
Forgetting: stuff, all the time. Ingrid has started calling me Mrs Forgetfulhead. 
Worrying: about the asthmatics in the family as the weather cools even more. 
Hunting: down things for our garage sale. We're downsizing. Can't wait!
Watching :Call The Midwife. I'm hooked. 
Jumping:in the winter sunshine!


Want to play? Here's your list:

Loving:
Wishing:
Reading:
Hoping:
Bookmarking:
Working:
Listening:
Hearing:
Seeing:
Smelling:
Trying:
Feeling:
Dreaming:
Cooking:
Making:
Enjoying:
Forgetting:
Worrying:
Hunting:
Watching:
Jumping:

2 comments:

  1. Great catchup :)
    Thanks for the link to that farming blog - I hadn't seen that one before! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always a pleasure doing business Heike! Thanks for being my most loyal commenter!! X

      Delete