This recipe makes a double batch. I have 4 small people with the appetite of 4 small giants.
• spuds, kg peeled and chopped
• 2 eggs
• parmesan, 1/4 cup
• milk, optional
• tomato paste, 2 tablespoons
• sliced tomato
•gluten free salami
• cheese, 300g grated (I used a mixture of grated cheddar and mozzarella)
• fresh oregano
• peel and cook the potatoes (in milk if you are using it)
• mash the spuds with the parmesan and eggs
• grease a pie dish (I use my egg and bacon pie dish) and spread the mashed spud on the bottom to form the pizza base. Refrigerate for a couple of hours or until set
• spread the tomato paste on the spud, then top with the oregano, sliced tomato, salami and cheese. Bake until the cheese is melted and golden on top. Serve with a green salad. Enjoy!
While I was whipping up this taste sensation the kids were playing in the temporary river in our front yard. Last week we jackhammered the concrete path in the from yard. We didn't have a chance to replace it with the white gravel so for the time being we will have to make do with a river. Which the kids think is fantastic!
Arthur had food on the brain, trying to organise up some chicken chow mein.